Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ABC News and the Flag Lapel Pin

It only took a year and I have to bring politics into this Blog. I heard that ABC has banned their TV people from wearing patriotic clothes and pins. I checked the web and sure as heck I can not find anything denying it.

So .... ABC which owns ESPN and has ownership with Disney is now afraid to be patriotic. This makes me sick that people are not proud of the greatest country in the world. I received a Flag lapel pin at a meeting today and will where it proud every chance I get.

ABC - You have lost a customer .... --- Hey Management move to Canada ...

Craig Kassing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the shoes were about 200 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 350 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that particular make. The prices for the boots are around 210 dollars on every site. But completely I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?